Cloud Engineerflexibel; Madrid, Spanien; Palma, Spanien; Lissabon, Portugal; Porto, Portugalremoteflexibel...Und 4 Weitere Standorte
Job Description: ABOUT THE JOB As a Cloud Engineer, you will be part of a product team that builds and runs integrations between systems that are essential for TUI's business. Being an enthusiast in cloud engineering with a Dev
Ops mindset, you'll use your excellent collaboration skills to work with your team to deliver the best answers to our customers' needs. You will work with your team to shape engineering processes and practices, promote
- first ethos, champion continuous improvement and technical excellence. You will contribute to the delivery of technical solutions and will work within the product team to ensure the correct solution is engineered, addressing the technical needs and requirements of the business. You will achieve this by delivering changes across the IT stack in collaboration with the team, using cloud technologies and common automation, ensuring successful deliverables within agreed time and quality targets. You will diligently care about the quality of your work, including proper documentation and security aspects.
With your team you will design and implement secure, scalable,
- native solutions and be responsible for driving architecture, design, development, security and operations. You will use your strong technical skills to work with your colleagues to improve expertise in cloud solution architectures,
- code approaches,
- focused Dev
Ops capabilities, tooling, processes, ways of working and the continuous improvement of CI/CD and automation. To achieve this, you will be required to understand AWS software technologies and the coding standards defined within TUI to create successful and quality deliverables. You will need to ensure that software development and delivery is consistent. You will take proactive corrective action where required, for example quality improvement of the software code and improving automation to enhance software delivery.
You have a proven record in delivering cloud enablement services to teams, supporting them in their adoption of the AWS (or other) cloud platform, with a strong focus on platform provisioning and configuration, onboarding and consultation,
- architected, operational health, platform security and Fin
You are able to verbalise your thoughts and ideas and take the initiative to translate ideas into outcomes. You love to work in an international,
- cultural team. You challenge constructively and have high expectations of yourself and others. You always drive for technical excellence, ownership and
- organisation at team and personal level. You love to learn and acquire new skills and keep up to date with latest developments in your focus areas.
Security is part of everyone's job. At TUI, we practise secure behaviours first in everything we do.
Applied knowledge of working with highly available, distributed systems and services in an AWS cloud environment
- solving skills with appropriate quality and quantity coupled with good communication skills
Ability to own large pieces of work with
- wide impact
- on experience with AWS (especially EKS / Kubernetes) and in implementing scaled cloud systems, using a range of tools and services,
- code (Terraform), Dev
Ops and security engineering practices
Experience in enhancing and implementing monitoring of applications (e. g. Grafana)
Ability to analyze the performance of applications in order to guide the development team for optimizations
Experience with technologies like Git (preferably Gitlab), AWS databases, AWS Open
Search, Kibana, Linkerd
Good experience with CI/CD, preferably Gitlab CI
Expected to take care of Fin
Ops to ensure
- sizing and find potential optimizations
Strong knowledge of networking technologies, e. g. IP, DNS, firewalling,
- balancing and VPNs
Programming skills in Java are helpful, but not mandatory
Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity threats, current best practices, threat modelling and risk mitigation techniques
Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
Demonstrating true engineering craftsmanship mindset
Be an advocate of the Dev
Ops culture and principles.
Passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
Understanding of social and ethical implications of software engineering (e. g. like described in the ACM Code of Ethics)
Open minded, inquisitive,
- long learner
Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: TUI Way of Working
Health and Wellbeing support
Development and career opportunities: We offer a wide range of digital training and international career opportunities.
Additional benefits relevant to the local market that you'll be based in
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. ? ? We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. ? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruiter for this role via the contact information included in the advert.
Please Note: These vacancies will be managed by an International Recruitment Team and therefore your application may be viewed by TUI colleagues outside your home country.
Please note that if you are NOT a passport holder of the country for the vacancy you might need a work permit. Check our Blog for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. Eurojobs.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.
Created on 16/09/2023 by TN Portugal
Porto, Porto, Portugal
|Publicado:||19. 9. 2023
Vaga de emprego atual
Seja o primeiro a candidar-se à vaga de emprego oferecida!
Porque procurar um emprego no Vagas.pt?
Newsletter de Emprego
Todos os dias oferecemos novas vagas de emprego. Pode escolher entre uma vasta gama de empregos: O nosso objectivo é oferecer a escolha mais vasta possível Receba novas ofertas por e-mail Ser o primeiro a responder a novas ofertas de emprego Todas as ofertas de emprego num só lugar (de empregadores, agências e outros portais de emprego) Todos os serviços para quem procura emprego são gratuitos Vamos ajudá-lo a encontrar um novo emprego