Customer Service Representative In Lisbon (Flemish/Dutch)
Quality of consumer service has become crucial in todays economy. As a customer Service Representative you will be appointed to one of Europe's major companies and provide support in daily costumer care.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Representative will be:
• Answering incoming queries from customers
• Identifying issues and provide solutions
• Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
• Recording data in the CRM system
- hoc support
• Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
• You are a native Dutch speaker
• You have a business proficiency level of English
• You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
• You are motivated and committed to your work
• You have excellent communication and listening skills
• You are a team player and you are willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
• Type of contract: a
- term fixed term contract, renewable every year
• Working hours: full time (40h/week)
• Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7am - 10pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
• Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
• Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
For international candidates:
• Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
• Airport pick up
- way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
• Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
• Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
• Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
• A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
• Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
• Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
• Friendly people, good vibes and a
- lucky urban life
• Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
• A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
|Publicado:||19. 9. 2023
Vaga de emprego atual
Porque procurar um emprego no Vagas.pt?
Newsletter de Emprego
Todos os dias oferecemos novas vagas de emprego. Pode escolher entre uma vasta gama de empregos: O nosso objectivo é oferecer a escolha mais vasta possível Receba novas ofertas por e-mail Ser o primeiro a responder a novas ofertas de emprego Todas as ofertas de emprego num só lugar (de empregadores, agências e outros portais de emprego) Todos os serviços para quem procura emprego são gratuitos Vamos ajudá-lo a encontrar um novo emprego